Added by Serg
- 3-4 large red potatos
- 1-2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- zest of half a lemon
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Wash and cut potatoes into bitesize pieces. Add potatoes to a pot, cover with enough water to barely cover them. Add 1 teaspoon salt to water. Bring to a boil and cook at medium heat until knife tender (7-10 min).
- While the potatoes are cooking, mix together the chopped parsley, chives, dill, minced garlic, lemon zest, and olive oil in a bowl.
- Once the potatoes are done cooking, drain the potato water into a container and add 1-2 tablespoons of potato liquid into the dressing. Toss the potatoes and dressing while the potatoes are warm. Season with salt if desired! Serve at room temperature.