Added by GulaSage
- 1 egg yolk (18g-20g)
- 120g all-purpose flour
- 60g butter
- 30g icing sugar
- a pinch of salt
- * if you plan to make chocolate tart shell change the flour to
- 100g all-purpose flour
- 20g cocoa powder
- Mix butter, egg yolk & icing sugar, just combined well (do not mix it too long).
- Sieve flour and mix it until form a ball.
- Spray or spread some butter on the tart mole.
- Evenly put the dough on the tart mole and cut the edges.
- For the base.
- If you plan to bake it once. Bake it at 145C-150C for 15 -18 minutes or until golden brown. This depends on the size. If it bigger than a longer time.
- If you plan to bake it twice with filling during the second bake. Bake it at 125C for 13 -15 minutes. This depends on the size. If it bigger than a longer time.