Added by Serg
- 300 grams rawas fillets, cut into pieces
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1-2 green chillies, finely chopped
- ¾ teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1 medium potato, boiled, peeled and mashed
- 1 teaspoon ginger-garlic powder
- A pinch nutmeg (jaiphal) powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon dried breadcrumbs + for coating
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 1 egg, beaten
- Oil for shallow-frying
- Heat sufficient water in a non-stick pan. Add turmeric powder and fish fillets, stir lightly and boil.
- Transfer boiled fish pieces in a bowl and mash well. Add green chillies, chilli powder, potato, ginger-garlic paste, nutmeg powder and salt and mix. Add breadcrumbs and coriander leaves and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape them into cutlets. Dip them in the beaten eggs and coat with the breadcrumbs.
- Heat some oil in a non-stick pan. Place the cutlets on it and shallow-fry till golden brown from both the sides. Drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve hot with salad and green chutney.
- Fish cutlets