Added by Serg
- 200 grams salmon fish fillets, cut into 3 inch pieces
- 8 ciabatta bread slices
- Salt to taste
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon + 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 asparagus, blanched
- Crushed black peppercorns to taste
- Pesto for spreading
- Fresh baby arugula leaves as required
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into roundels
- 1 avocado, deseeded and sliced
- Preheat oven to 180° C.
- Take fish pieces on a plate. Add salt, lemon juice, paprika and garlic powder and rub well from all sides.
- Place bread slices on a baking tray. Put the tray into the preheated oven and toast till crisp.
- Heat 1 teaspoon olive oil in a non-stick pan. Add asparagus and toss for 10 seconds. Add salt and crushed peppercorns and toss on high heat. Transfer on another plate.
- Heat remaining olive oil in the same non-stick pan. Place marinated fish pieces and cook for 3-4 minutes from each side. Transfer on absorbent paper.
- Transfer toasted bread slices on the worktop and spread some pesto on top of 4 slices.
- Place few arugula leaves, tomato roundels, cooked fish pieces and avocado slices on top of prepared slices. Sprinkle some crushed peppercorns on top.
- 8. Spread pesto on remaining toasted bread slices and cover the prepared bread slices with it.
- 9. Serve immediately with tossed asparagus.
- fried fish sandwich