Added by Tipsy Bartender
- 4 oz. (120 ml) Rum
- 50g Dark Chocolate (70%)
- 75g Powdered Sugar
- 3 1/2 oz. (105ml) Cream
- 2 Tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- In a pan, mix together cream, powdered sugar, and cocoa powder. Heat over low.
- Slowly add the dark chocolate and stir gently until melted. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Add rum to mix and stir until smooth. Pour mix into bottle and store in the refrigerator. Enjoy Responsibly!
NUTELLA CREME LIQUEUR
- 8 oz. (240ml) Vodka
- 6 oz. (180ml) Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 Cup Nutella (Room Temperature)
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla extract
- In a saucepan whisk together Nutella, sugar, and vanilla. Cook over medium heat slowly adding whipping cream. Gently combine until smooth and creamy.
- Continue to heat until it begins to simmer. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Whisk in vodka, pour mix into a bottle and refrigerate. Enjoy Responsibly!
- 6 oz. (180ml) Irish Whiskey
- 4 oz. (120ml) Cream
- 7 oz. (210ml) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Chocolate Syrup
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Tsp Instant Coffee
- Add all ingredients to a blender and mix until just combined.
- Strain mix if needed.
- Pour mix into bottle, seal, and store in the refrigerator. Enjoy Responsibly!
- 6 oz. (180ml) Vodka
- 1/4 Cup Instant Coffee
- 8 oz. (240ml) Boiling Water
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup White Sugar
- 1/4 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Place coffee and water into a large bowl and stir. Add sugars and stir again until cooled slightly.
- Add vodka and vanilla and stir again. Cover and allow to sit at room temperature for two weeks. Stir every now and then.
- Strain mixture into a bottle and refrigerate. Enjoy Responsibly!