Added by Serg
Here's the recipe:
4 EASY WHISKEY DRINKS
- 2 oz. (60ml) Whiskey
- 3/4 oz. (22ml) Sweet Red Vermouth
- Dash Angostura Bitters
- Garnish: Cherry
- 1. Fill serving glass with ice to chill and set aside.
- 2. In an ice filled glass combine whiskey, sweet red vermouth and angostura bitters. Stir to mix.
- 3. Discard ice from serving glass and drop cherry into base of glass.
- 4. Strain mix into glass. Enjoy responsibly!
- 1 1/2 oz. (45ml) Whiskey
- 1 oz. (30ml) Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1/2 oz. (15ml) Simple Syrup
- Garnish: Orange/Cherry
- 1. Add ice to mixing glass and pour over whiskey, lemon juice and simple syrup. Shake well.
- 2. Strain mix into ice filled serving glass and garnish with orange and cherry. Enjoy responsibly!
- 2 2/3 oz. (80ml) Hot Coffee
- 1 1/3 oz. (40ml) Irish Whiskey
- 1 Tsp Brown Sugar
- 1 oz. (30ml) Fresh Whipping Cream
- 1. Pour hot coffee into glass and add the brown sugar. Stir until completely dissolved.
- 2. Add whiskey and stir once more.
- 3. Gently layer whipping cream on top using the back of a spoon. Enjoy responsibly!
- 2 oz. (60ml) Bourbon Whiskey
- 2 Tsp Water
- 1 Tsp Powdered Sugar
- 4 Mint Leaves
- Garnish: Mint Leaves
- 1. Add mint, sugar and water into base of glass and muddle gently.
- 2. Fill the glass with crushed ice and pour over whiskey. Stir well.
- 3. Garnish with a mint sprig. Enjoy responsibly!
- Cocktails with Whiskey