Added by Serg
- Vanilla Ice cream - 2 scoop
- Corn flakes crushed - 1 cup
- All purpose flour - 1/2 cup
- Water - 1/2 cup
- Oil for frying
- Start with lining a plate with parchment paper or foil paper can be used.
- Scoop ice cream and place on lined plate. Pop in freezer for 2 hours or until solid.
- Now make a thick batter by adding flour and water keep aside.
- Crush corn flakes in blender.
- Take out ice cream from freezer and roll in batter first and then in corn flakes. you have to work quickly, It can start melting.
- Now return back in freezer for another 2 hours or until solid.
- Heat oil in a pan on medium to high heat.
- Once oil is hot take out ice cream balls from freezer and put in hot oil carefully and fry for 10-12 seconds.
- Take out in plate. Serve with whipped cream topping and chocolate sauce.
- ice cream