Hi Guys, today I'll show you How to Make Fresh Fruit Salad with Dressing. This Fruit Salad is perfect for any party or bbq, especially in the summer.
- 2 cups pineapple cut into chunks
- 2 cups mango cut into chunks
- 2 cups strawberries washed, hulled and cut into half or quarters depending on size
- 4 kiwi cut into chunks
- 2 cups blueberries rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups blackberries rinsed
- 1 1/2 tsp lime zest from 3 limes
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice from 3 or 4 limes
- 3 tbsp honey more according to taste
- pinch Coarse Salt
- Zest limes and put them into a measuring cup.
- Add the juice of limes, honey, and a pinch of salt.
- Whisk well.
- Taste and add more honey according to the sourness of limes.
- To a large bowl, add all cut up fruit in order, starting with mango or pineapple.
- Add blue and blackberries last as they are more fragile.
- Pour dressing over top and mix gently.
- Garnish with mint leaves if desired.
- Serve right away or refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours and it will taste even better!
Green grapes or honeydew melon can be substituted for kiwi if they are hard to find. Try to use a rainbow of colors in this salad for best appearance and taste.
- Fruit Salad