Added by Serg
- 4 slices Fresh White Bread 1cm/0.4" thick
- 50 ml Heavy Cream with 35% fat
- 50 g Plain Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- Kiwi Fruits
- Let’s make the yogurt cream. Add the sugar to the cold whipping cream. Strain the yogurt for about 2 hours and then add it to the cream.
- Place the bottom of the bowl in ice water and whip the cream with a hand mixer. When it reaches the desired peak stage, the yogurt cream is ready.
- Let’s cut the fruits. Slice the kiwi fruit into 5~6mm (0.2") slices and then peel the skin.
- Remove the stem end of the strawberries and slice them into 5~6mm (0.2") slices.
- Peel the banana and slice it into 5~6mm (0.2") slices as well.
- Let’s make the fruit sandwiches. Spoon the yogurt cream onto the sliced bread. Place the sliced kiwi fruit onto the cream layer and then cover it with the cream.
- Fold the bread into a triangle, aligning the edges. Align the bread cutter along the crusts but make sure to leave a little space.
- Use your weight to press the cutter, separating the bread crusts. Remove the cutter and now the triangular sandwich is ready.
- Next, we will show you how to make a rectangular sandwich. Place the strawberry slices onto the cream layer and then cover with another dollop of cream.
- Fold the sliced bread into a rectangle and place the cutter onto it. Press and remove the crusts.
- Now, the rectangular sandwich is ready.
- Finally, let’s make the mixed fruit sandwich. Place the kiwi fruit, strawberry and banana slices onto the cream layer. Spread more yogurt cream onto the fruits.
- Cover the fillings with another slice of bread. Cut out the bread crusts with the cutter.
- Now, the square mixed fruit sandwich is ready.
- Place them onto a plate and cover with plastic wrap. Chill the sandwiches for 30 minutes to 1 hour so that you can easily cut them with a knife.