Added by Serg
- 2 yellow potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, peeled and quartered
- ½ cup cashews
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1 pound macaroni, cooked
- Add vegetables to a large pot or Dutch oven of boiling water. Cover and allow the vegetables to cook for 10 minutes until the potatoes are fork-tender.
- Remove boiled vegetables from water and save 1½ - 2 cups of the water.
- Add vegetables, cashews, and seasonings to a blender with half of the reserved water. Blend, adding a few tablespoons of water at a time until the desired consistency is achieved.
- Pour vegetable puree over the macaroni and stir to incorporate before serving.
- Healthy vegetarian recipes