Added by SarapChannel
Fruit Cocktail Graham Float Recipe I Icebox Cake Here’s another no-bake dessert cake that easy to do and delicious.
- 1 pack (200g) Graham Cracker Honey (contains 19 pcs)
- 850g Fruit Cocktail
- 2 pack (250ml) All-purpose cream, chilled overnight
- 1 Big can (300ml) Condensed Milk
- 280g Maraschino Cherries
- Drain Cherries and fruit cocktail using a strainer. Transfer into a separate bowl. Then cherries stem. Set aside.
- Put chilled cream in a bowl. Beat cream using a hand mixer over high speed until it doubles in volume. Add condensed milk, beat again until condensed milk is well combined into the cream.
- Arrange graham honey into a deep container or baking dish. Put cream on top of graham and spread evenly. Top cream with fruit cocktail and whole cherries.
- Put cream on top of fruit cocktails and cherries. Chill in the ref for 30 minutes to 1 hour, so the final toppings won’t sink into the cream specially the cherries.
- Once chilled put lots of fruit cocktail on top of the cream. Then put whole cherries to design the top of the float. Cover and chill in the ref for at least 4 hours or overnight before serving.
- Fruit Salad