Added by Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
Marinated grilled fish topped with coriander flavored butter on a bed of lettuce.
- 2 basa fish fillets, cut into big pieces
- 18-20 fresh coriander sprigs
- 3 tbsps butter
- Crushed black peppercorns to taste
- Salt to taste
- 3 lemons
- Sea salt to taste
- 1 tsp red chili flakes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4-5 iceberg lettuce leaves
- 6-8 arugula lettuce leaves
- To make coriander butter, finely chop the coriander and put it into a bowl. Add crushed peppercorns and salt and mix well. Grate the rind of 1 lemon and add to the same bowl. Squeeze the juice of the lemon and add. Add butter and mix well.
- Place 2 sheets of aluminum foil, one over the other on a tabletop. Place the prepared coriander mixture in the center and spread it evenly, roll tightly to make a cylinder and seal its edges. Refrigerate till set
- Place fish pieces in a bowl, add sea salt, crushed peppercorns, red chili flakes and olive oil and rub well.
- Place the prepared fish on an induction griller and cook till the grill marks appear on both the sides.
- Make a bed of iceberg lettuce and arugula leaves on a serving platter.
- Cut the coriander butter into roundels and discard the foil paper.
- Place the grilled fish on the bed of lettuce and arugula leaves, top with coriander butter roundels and serve immediately.
- Fish Salad