Added by HomeCookingShow
Green Gram Dhokla
- Green gram - 1 cup
- Green chili - 3 nos
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- Salt to taste
- Eno fruit salt - 1 1/2 Tsp
For Sweet & Tangy Syrup
- Sugar - 3 Tsp
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- Oil - 1 1/2 Tsp
- Mustard seeds - 1 Tsp
- Green chili - 4 nos
- Curry leaves
- Grated Coconut
- Coriander leaves
- 1. Soak the green gram overnight
- 2. Add the soaked green gram to a mixer jar along with that, add green chilies, ginger, lemon, salt, oil, and water
- 3. Grind it to a fine batter
- 4. Prepare the steamer
- 5. Pour the batter into a cake tin and add Eno fruit salt and mix it gently
- 6. Place the tin in the steamer and steam it until it is fully cooked.
- 7. Take it out and let it cool down
- 8. Meanwhile, prepare the sweet and tangy syrup
- 9. In a pot, heat some water, sugar, salt, and lemon juice
- 10. Boil it for a couple of minutes and start pouring this mixture onto the cooled dhokla
- 11. Prepare the tempering by heating up some oil in a small Kadai, and add mustard seeds, green chilies, and curry leaves
- 12. Pour the tempered ingredients on to the dhokla
- 13. Cut them and garnish it with coriander leaves and coconut shreds
- 14. Serve them with mint chutney and sweet chutney on the side.
Green Gram Ladoo
- Green gram - 1/2 cup
- Cardamom powder - 1/2 tsp
- Ghee - 3 Tsp
- Melted Jaggery - 7 Tsp
- 1. Roast the green gram till it turns a reddish-brown color.
- 2. Turn off the stove and cool it.
- 3. Grind it t to a powder. Make sure don't grind too fine.
- 4. To the grounded green gram add cashew nuts, cardamom powder, ghee, and melted jaggery.
- 5. Mix it well, and roll it to small ladoos.
- 6. Your healthy snack Green Gram Ladoo is ready.
- Dates - 100 gms
- Dark Chocolate - 200 gms
- Almonds - 100 gms
- 1. Pit the dates and stuff it with almonds
- 2. Melt dark chocolate in a double-boiler
- 3. Insert a toothpick in the dates and dip it in the dark chocolate
- 4. Place the dipped Chocolate Dates in a butter paper and freeze it for about 15 minutes
- 5. Chocolate Dates is ready. You can have it as a snack whenever you have a chocolate craving or when you want something sweet.
- Dessert Recipes