Added by Serg
- 1 Cup (4 oz / 113g) All-Purpose Flour
- 3 oz (85g) Sesame Paste Tahini
- 1.5 oz (42g) Walnuts
- 1.5 oz (42g) Shredded Coconut
- 1 Cup (7 oz / 198g) Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Rose Water
- 1- Grind the walnuts and coconut.
- 1- Over medium-low heat, heat the flour for 10 minutes while stirring. Keep stirring.
- 2- Stir in the sesame paste Tahini and continue the heat for another 5 minutes while stirring.
- 3- Stir in the walnuts and coconut.
- 4- In a separate saucepan, Combine 1/3 Cup water and sugar.
- 5- Bring the mixture to a boil.
- 6- Stir in the rose water.
- 7- Add the mixture to the flour mixture and keep folding until well mixed.
- 8- Cover a container with a plastic wrap and transfer the mixture over. Cover the halva with plastic wrap.
- 9- Allow the halva ardeh to cool down and keep in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- 10- Add some shredded coconut on top and serve.