Added by Serg
6 servings 140 Calories
- 1 cup fat-free (skim) milk
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free egg product
- 1 Tbsp Truvía® natural sweetener spoonable
- 1⁄4 tsp salt 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 6 slices flourless sprouted 100% whole grain bread
- 11⁄2 cups mixed fresh berries (raspberries, strawberries, blueberries), sliced if large
- 6 Tbsp frozen (thawed) sugar-free whipped topping Sugar-free maple-flavored syrup, if desired
- In medium bowl, beat milk, egg product, Truvía® natural sweetener, salt and vanilla.
- Pour into shallow dish; set aside.
- Heat nonstick griddle or nonstick skillet over medium heat or to 350°F. (To test griddle, sprinkle with a few drops of water. If bubble jump around, heat is just right.).
- Grease griddle with butter as needed.
- Dip bread into egg mixture;
- coating each side of bread.
- Place on griddle. Cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Serve each slice with 1⁄4 cup berries and 1 tablespoon whipped topping.
- Drizzle with syrup.
**This French toast with mixed berries recipe contains 13% fewer calories and 50% less sugar than the full-sugar version.