Added by The Cooking Foodie
Learn how to make easy homemade peanut butter ice cream with only 4 –ingredients. This recipe is super easy and if you like peanut butter you will love this ice cream!
- 1 can (14oz/400g) Sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups (480ml) Heavy cream, cold
- 1 cup (250g) Natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup (70g) roasted peanuts
- Roughly crush the peanuts.
- Place cold heavy cream in a large bowl, whip to stiff peaks.
- Add sweetened condensed milk, peanut butter and beat on low speed until incorporated, add ¾ of the crushed peanuts and fold.
- Transfer into a container/dish, top with the remaining crushed peanuts and freeze for least 6 hours.
- ice cream