Added by Serg
- 2 large cut Pork Chops
- 6 cloves Garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Chili Powder
- 1 tsp. dried Rosemary
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Honey
- Olive Oil
- In a bowl, mix all the spices in. Garlic powder, chili powder, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Pat dry pork chops. Rub spices on both sides.
- Heat grill pan. Grill the pork chops until it turns brown on both sides. (You can also fry)
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- On the same pan (without washing), add some olive oil. All that’s left in the pan will add flavor to the sauce.
- Add the garlic, sauté for a minute.
- Add the honey and water. Season with salt and pepper. Let simmer until it starts to caramelize.
- Put back in the pork chops. Flip regularly to let the sauce stick on both sides of the pork.
- Remove from pan, and let it rest for about 10 minutes before serving. Use the remaining sauce as a dip.
- Pork chops