Added by Awesome Sauce India
- Hot Garlic Sauce- 3
- Oil- 2 Tbsp
- Prawns - 350 gms
- Onions - 1 small
- Mixed Bell peppers - 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper: 1/2 tsp
- Sesame seeds: 1 tsp
- Spring onion for garnish
- Heat a frying pan over high heat.
- Add oil and add onions and bell peppers.
- Sautee the vegetables for a few minutes.
- Add salt and pepper for taste.
- Then add the prawns to the pan and cook for 2 min and then add Hot Garlic sauce and bubble for a few minutes to thicken
- Add some spring onion and sesame seeds.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve with steamed white rice.
- Again add some spring onion and sesame seeds to garnish.
- Fish and seafood