Added by Twisted
Still not sure what to make this Christmas? Well, Twisted has you covered with this delicious and festive full course Christmas dinner.
Giant Roast Turkey Kebab
- 150g dijon mustard
- 150g honey
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- 7 turkey breasts
- 1 potato
- 1 sharp stick
- 8 or so rashers streaky bacon
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a large bowl whisk together the mustard, honey and season to taste.
- Butterfly each of the turkey breasts and season. Add them to the bowl of honey & mustard and toss them thoroughly in the sauce.
- Cut half of the potato off to give it a flat surface then, using the sharp stick, impale it to make your kebab skewer.
- Carefully thread the turkey onto the skewer and lay the bacon on the top breast.
- Roast, turning occasionally, for around an hour and a half to two hours. Wrap in foil if it starts to look dry.
Tartiflette Roast Potatoes
- 1k potatoes
- 1 tbsp salt
- 100ml vegetable oil
- 50g butter
- 200g pancetta, cooked
- 1 petite reblochon
- Add the potatoes and salt to a large pan full of cold water. Bring to a boil and check they are parboiled, then add to a large, heavy-bottomed oven tray along with the oil and butter. Toss them around to cover them in the fat.
- Roast them, turning occasionally, until crispy, then take and add to a small serving dish along with the bacon and reblochon and bake for a further 10 minutes when ready to serve.
Deep-Fried Buffalo Sprouts
- 300g sprouts
- 1 ltr groundnut oil
- 150g hot sauce
- 100g melted butter
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Heat the oil to 160°C and fry the sprouts in batches until brown and crispy - make sure you stand back as you place them in as they tend to spit. Dry them on kitchen paper.
- Use a blender to blitz the hot sauce, butter and honey. Season to taste.
- When ready to serve, cover the sprouts in the buffalo sauce and sprinkle with chives.
Full recipe: https://bit.ly/2V2JIs2
- Christmas Recipes