How to make Blueberry Cottage Cheese Cake Recipe カッテージチーズケーキの作り方
There is no butter, oil or cream used in the cake but please note that there is butter used to coat the cake pan. Apologies for the confusion in the video :(
- - 2 eggs
- - 80g brown sugar (30g added to egg yolk and 50g added to egg white)
- - 70mL low fat milk
- - 250g low fat Cottage cheese
- - 50g self-raising flour
- - Fresh blueberries for decoration
- *Preheat oven at 180°C
- *Coat 18cm circular cake tin with butter then flour. Alternatively you can use baking sheet.
- Separate egg white and yolk.
- Mix egg yolk, 30g sugar, milk and strained cottage cheese well.
- Beat egg white with hand mixer and gradually add 50g sugar. Beat until firm meringue forms.
- Sift self-raising flour into batter and combine well.
- Fold meringue into batter gently. *Over mixing will break the meringue.
- Pour batter into cake tin. Decorate with fresh /can / jam blueberry.
- Bake at 180°C for ~40minutes or until baked.
- Rest and let it cool in fridge.
- Ready to enjoy.
- Cottage cheese casserole