Added by Serg
- 1 cup boneless mackerel/Kingfish, steamed
- 1 cup potatoes, boiled and peeled
- ½ cup chopped Onion
- 1 tbsp. Crushed ginger-garlic-green chilli
- 1 tsp. Garam masala
- 1 tsp. Red chilli powder
- 1 tsp. Turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp. Lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Chaat masala
- 2 tbsp. Chopped dill leaves/coriander leaves/mint leaves
- Salt as required
- 2 whole egg
- 1 cup Breadcrumbs
- Oil for frying
- - Let the steamed mackerel cool down and then debone it with help of a fork.
- - In a bowl add the mackerel, potatoes, onions, ginger-garlic-green chilli, turmeric powder, chaat masala, dill leaves, red chilli powder, lemon juice, garam masala, salt, egg, breadcrumbs and mix with light hands.
- - Make patties of the mixture as shown in the video.
- - Dip the patties in beaten egg and then in the breadcrumbs and refrigerate for 15 minutes. (You can also deep freeze these and fry whenever required as they last for a month.)
- - Heat oil in a pan and fry until crisp and golden brown on both sides.
- - Serve with some tomato ketchup.
- Fish cutlets