Added by Serg
How to Make Vegan Mayonnaise
Prep time — 5 mins
Total time — 5 mins
Serves: 1 cup
- ½ cup unsweetened soy milk
- 1 cup grapeseed oil (olive oil works too)
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp agave (or another sweetened of your choice)
- ¼ tsp dry mustard (or ½ tsp Dijon mustard)
- ¾ tsp salt
- Combine all ingredients except for oil in a high-speed blender and blend on high speed for 1 minute.
- Reduce the speed to low and gradually pour in the oil. Continue blending on low speed for another minute. The mixture will slowly thicken.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 month.