Added by The Stay At Home Chef
The Perfect Blueberry Pancake Recipe is easy to make with pantry staple ingredients and either fresh or frozen blueberries.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk or buttermilk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen* blueberries
- In a large mixing bowl, sift together flour, sugar baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Whisk in milk, eggs, and melted butter just until combined. Fold in blueberries.
- Preheat a flat griddle over medium-high heat.
- Scoop 1/4 cup of pancake batter onto griddle. Let pancakes cook until bubbles form before flipping.
- Cook another side until golden brown. Serve hot with syrup.
- Blueberry Pancakes