Added by Serg
- one orange
- 6 - 8 ounces decent red table wine (I use a blend)
- 1 ounce Grand Marnier
- club soda (or lemon-lime soda, if you like more sugar)
- strawberry or other fruit garnish
- Fill a large wine glass or tumbler with ice.
- Slice the orange in half, and then cut one slice off to drop into the cocktail (you might need to cut the slice in half). Squeeze the juice from one of the orange halves over the ice, reserving the other half for your next cocktail.
- Add the wine to the juice and ice, and top the glass off with club soda. Give all that goodness a quick stir.
- Top with a strawberry, a straw, and a relaxed attitude - any day with Swimming Pool Sangria is a good day.
- Drink. Enjoy. Repeat.
Yield: 1 cocktail