Added by Serg
- Odeng - 250 grams
- Onion - 1/2 a whole
- Carrot - 1/3 a whole
- Spring Onion - 1 stalk
- Minced garlic - 1 Tablespoon
- Water - 1/4 cup
- Soy sauce - 2 Tablespoon
- Honey - 1 Tablespoon
- Mirin - 1 Teaspoon
- Sesame seeds - garnish
- Cut odeng into 1 inch rectangles. Cut carrots into small half-circles pieces. Cut onion and spring onions into thin strips.
- Put frying pan on a medium heat. Once it is hot, place minced garlic in. Stir garlic in the oil. Then place in the odeng pieces. Stir odeng around for a few minutes until it gets a light browning on the edges.
- Then add in the water. Stir around until most of the water has evaporated.
- Then add in the soy sauce, mirin and honey. Mix it all around together.
- Then add in carrots and onions and give another mix.
- Turn off the heat and add spring onions. Garnish with sesame seeds.
- fried fish cake