Added by Serg
- 2 or 3 Whole Garlic Heads 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 cup Mayonaise
- 1/2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tbsp Grated Parmesan
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- To start cut the tops off the garlic heads.
- Place the garlic on aluminum foil and drizzle olive oil. Sprinkle salt and pepper and wrap each garlic head.
- Pre-Heat oven to 425 degrees and place wrapped garlic and roast for 40-45 minutes.
- In a food processor blend roasted garlic , mayonaise , dijon mustard , worcestershire , grated parmesan cheese and lemon juice.
- The aioli is now ready to serve over your favorite sandwiches or anything your taste buds can think of.
- Garlic sauce