Added by Serg
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 medium-sized chicken breasts, diced into 1-inch pieces
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 ranch seasoning packet
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
- 4 cups water
- 1 lb rotini pasta
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt (I used 0% but you could use 2%)
- 3/4 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1 head broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 8 slices turkey bacon, chopped and cooked
- Add olive oil, chicken, garlic, ranch seasoning, salt and pepper, water and pasta to Instant Pot in that order. Cook on high for 3 minutes, then do a quick pressure release. Instant Pot will take 10-15 min to preheat then cook for 3 min on high pressure.
- While Instant Pot is preheating, cook turkey bacon with a bit of olive oil in a large skillet over med-high heat, cooking for 3-4 min per side. Remove from skillet when finished and chop up when cool enough to handle. Set aside.
- When pressure gauge is down and it is safe to do so, remove the lid and stir in Greek yogurt and parmesan cheese until well combined. Mix in broccoli, parsley, and cooked turkey bacon then let sit for 5-10 minutes (this will give broccoli time to steam and cook).
- Serve and enjoy!
- chicken bacon ranch pasta