Added by Serg
- Sugar - 200 grams
- gelatin - 25 grams
- liquid glucose - 100 grams
- lemon juice - 2 teaspoons
- Food colors - as per your choice
- Flavors -as per your choice
- Hot water - 100 ml
- Water - 100 ml
- Sugar - 1/2 cup or as needed
- First, grease oil to your molds and keep aside.
- Now take 100 ml of hot water to add gelatin and mix it well and keep aside for 10 minutes and mix it gently until well dissolves
- Now take sugar and 100 ml of water in a saucepan cook on medium until Sugar syrup reaches to hard ball stage when you drop in cold water.
- Now add dissolved gelatin, liquid glucose, and lemon juice stir it gently, when you lift spatula you will notice thick strings at this stage remove from fire and divide into 3 parts then add colors and flavors mix it well and pour them into greased molds.
- Let them sit for 7 to 8 hours at room temperature.
- Now gently demolding candies and roll them in sugar and let them sit for overnight and store in airtight container and serve.