Added by Serg
Watch this video to find out how to make this recipe. Click to subscribe for more recipe.
JUJUBES - (Serves - 4)
- 250 grams sugar + for coating
- 2 tablespoons liquid glucose
- 2 tablespoons gelatin
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- Few drops edible orange colour
- Few drops edible yellow colour
- Few drops edible blue colour
- Heat sugar and liquid glucose in a small deep non-stick pan. Add ½ cup water, mix and bring to boil.
- Take gelatin in a bowl. Add 2 tablespoons water and set aside to bloom. Add to sugar-glucose mixture and mix till it dissolves.
- Add vanilla essence, mix and cook for 1 minute.
- Divide the mixture into 3 different bowls. Add edible orange colour in 1st bowl and mix well. Similarly, add edible yellow colour in 2nd bowl and edible blue colour in 3rd bowl.
- Pour the mixtures in chocolate mould tray and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Remove from refrigerator and demould. These are jujubes.
- Spread sugar on a plate. Coat the jujubes with sugar and serve.