Added by Serg
- 125 grams White Mushrooms
- 125 grams Portobello Mushrooms
- 100 grams Oyster Mushrooms
- 10 grams Garlic
- 100 ml cream
- Cayenne Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Separate the mushrooms tops and the stalks and slice the mushrooms and set aside.
- Rough chop the oyster mushrooms and pan fry in butter and olive oil with salt, pepper and cayenne till brown and crispy
- In a large saucepan heat some olive oil and butter and fry the garlic.
- Once the garlic starts to brown add the mushroom stalks and a handful of the sliced mushrooms
- Season with a stock cube, pepper, paprika and cayenne. Mix well
- Once the mushrooms release their water add about 300 ml of water
- Blend the mixture in a blender till smooth
- In the same pan heat 1 tbsp of butter and fry the sliced mushrooms
- Once they release their water add in the blended mixture through a fine sieve.
- Bring the mixture to a simmer and once the mushrooms are cooked through add the cream and turn off the stove
- Garnish with cheese, the fried oyster mushrooms and fresh basil.
- Mushroom Soup