• 2 cup Blanched almond flour
• 1/2 cup Coconut flour
• 3/4 cup Erythritol
• 2 tsp Pumpkin pie spice (or mixed spice/pudding spice)
• 2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
• 1/4 tsp Sea salt
• 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
• 4 large Eggs (lightly beaten)
• 1/3 cup Butter (measured solid, then melted; can use ghee or coconut oil)
• 1/4 cup Pumpkin seeds
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C). Line a 9x5 in (23x13 cm) loaf pan with parchment paper, so that the paper hangs over two opposite sides (for easy removal later).
2. In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, coconut flour, erythritol, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, and sea salt.
3. Add the pumpkin puree, eggs, and melted butter. Mix until well combined.
4. Transfer the batter into the lined loaf pan and press evenly to make a smooth top. Sprinkle the top with pumpkin seeds and press them lightly into the surface.
5. Bake for 50-60 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Cool completely before removing from the pan and slicing.
- Pumpkin Pancakes