Easter celebrations! It can be a breakfast, brunch, lunch, appetizer or dinner; all the meal go great with this dish. It's a hash brown nest or basket. Then you top it with and hard-boiled egg. It's easy to make, taste delicious and looks impressive on a plate. You'll impress all of your family and friends with this recipe! />
Recipe to make Easter 12 Nests
- 4 Grated Potatoes, without the peel
- 1 sliced shallot
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan
- 2 tbs Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste!
Only add at the end, 6 Peeled Hard-Boiled Eggs cut in halves./>
- Turn on the oven to 400 degrees. Butter your muffin tin.
- Peel and grate the potatoes. Sponge them of their water with a cloth or paper roll. That will make them crispier!
- Mix all of the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Evenly distribute the mixture into all of the cups.
- Cook for about 35 minutes or until golden and crispy.
- Chicken snacks