This is for all of you guys out there that don't have much in their fridges. Morning arrives, you have beautiful woman still sound asleep in your bed. You want to impress her with a fancy breakfast, but you are out of milk. No worries, I got just the thing for you to get her to stay a while longer, and maybe get her to reveal her last name
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- 2 Eggs 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 can of Beer
If you don't have butter, you can use oil or cooking spray. If you are using a beer bottle instead of a can, you might need to add a little flour or leave some beer in the bottle. Vanilla is optional.
- Set the non-sticky skillet a little over medium heat.
- Wisk together the flour, eggs, vanilla, and beer until smooth.
- Place a nut of butter into the hot skillet and make sure to brush it everywhere.
- For each crepe, pour approximately 1/2 cup of batter in the pan.
- Tilt the pan to evenly spread the mixture, so it covers the bottom.
- When the bubbles have all burst, and the edges are turning brown, it's time to flip it. Leave it a few more seconds.
- When it's fully cooked, you can place it on a plate with a kitchen rag on top, so it stays warm until your new girlfriend is awake.
- Beer Pancakes