Added by Serg
French Cuisine is delicious, and you can become a French cook too with this easy Quiche recipe. Of course, you'll need butter! />
- 2 tbs. Butter
- 1 Chopped Onion
- 1 tbs. Thyme
- 2 Cups Spinach
- 1/2 Cup Pancetta(or Bacon or Ham)
- 1 Cup Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- In a pan melt the butter. Add the chopped onion and wait for it to brown. Add the Pancetta and thyme for about 5 minutes. Add the Spinach, mix until they fade. Leave off heat.
- In a measuring cup, crack your two eggs. Add milk until it reaches the 1 cup mark. Mix vigorously with a fork.
- Place half your cheese in the pie crust, put the contents of the pan on top. Add the rest of the cheese. Pour the milk and eggs.
- Place in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 40 minutes. When ready, let it sit for 10 minutes before serving.
- Dessert Recipes