Added by Serg
Makes: 2 large pancakes
- 2 med - Eggs
- 2 tbsp - Ricotta
- ½ cup - Almond Flour
- ½ tsp - Baking Powder
- 2 tbsp - Lemon Juice (¼ tsp extract)
- 1 sm sprig - Lavender Flower (¼ tsp extract)
- ½ tbs - Vanilla Extract
- 50 - Blueberries
- 5 - Strawberries
- Med/ Low heat use a small pan to start cooking down the berries. Stir occasionally and add a splash of water if sauce becomes too thick. Cook to preferred consistency.
- In a mixing bowl or blender add all the batter ingredients in any order. Blend or mix until smooth.
- Heat a nonstick pan a medium heat. Add a small amount oil if your pan is old or scratched.
- Flip once golden brown. Add sauce and butter.