Added by Serg
(1 cup = 250 ML)
- 2 cup thickened cream / heavy cream / whipping cream 35% milk fat
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ¾ cup mango pulp
- 3 drops yellow food colour optional
- Firstly, in a large bowl take 2 cup thickened cream. you can also use amul cream or whipping cream preferably with 35% milk fat.
- Add ½ cup powdered sugar and beat or whisk for 2 minute or till stiff peaks appear.
- Further add ¾ cup mango pulp. to prepare mango pulp blend 2 mango to smooth puree without adding any water.
- Beat or whisk again for 2 minutes or till the mixture turns creamy.
- Optionally add 3 drops of yellow food colour for bright yellow colour.
- Beat till the colour combines well.
- Transfer the prepared mixture into freezer safe jar.
- Cover with the lid and freeze for 8 hours or till it sets completely.
- Now dip the ice cream scooper in warm water and scoop ice cream.
- Finally, serve mango ice cream scoops garnished with tutti frutti.
- ice cream