Added by Serg
- 1 kg Alphonso - Mango Pulp
- 100 grams - Chopped Apple
- 400 grams - Sugar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 200 grams - Mango Dices
- In a non- stick pan add apple paste, mango pulp, sugar and mix it well.
- Cook the pulp continuously on medium flame and keep stirring it.
- Add lemon juice and diced mangoes
- Keep stirring it well and increase the flame.
- After stirring it for 1/2 an hour, check the consistency.
- Once you feel you've got the proper consistency, switch off the flame and keep scrapping for 2 minutes and allow it to cool completely at room temperature.
- Once the temperature of the jam cools down, start filling it in a jar.
- Make sure you do not cap the bottle before the jam cools down.
- Recipes of sweets