Added by Serg
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped jalapeno slices
- 1, 14 1/2 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1, 15 1/4 ounce can corn, drained
- 1, 15 ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 8 small flour tortillas
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- shredded lettuce
- black olives, etc
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 2 quart baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown ground beef and onion. Drain off any excess liquid.
- Add chopped jalapeno slices, diced tomatoes, corn, black beans and taco seasoning mix.
- Stir well. Reduce heat and let simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Place 4 small flour tortillas into the bottom of your baking dish, overlapping them.
- Spread half of the beef mixture over tortillas.
- Spread sour cream over mixture.
- Place remaining 4 tortillas on top.
- Spread on remaining beef mixture.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake in oven for approximately 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle cheese on top.
- Let stand for a few minutes until cheese is melted.
Optional: Add your favorite toppings such as lettuce, salsa, black olives, etc.
- Casserole Recipes