Added by Serg
✅Mexican Chicken Salad with Pico de Gallo
- Total Carbs/Serving: 10.9g
- Total Net Carbs/Serving: 5.4g
- Nutrition: 532 Calories/20.2g Protein/48.4g Fat/10.9g Carbs/5.6g Fiber
- Pico De Gallo Ingredients: Makes 12 servings; ¼ C per serving
- Nutrition: 49.4 Calories/0.7g Protein/4.8g Fat/3.6g Carbs/1g Fiber (2.6g Net Carbs)
- 1 ½ lbs. Plum tomatoes, seeded and diced 1 Small white onion, diced 1-2 Serrano or Jalapeno peppers, seeded and diced ¼ C MCT oil or extra light olive oil 1 Garlic clove, chopped 1 C Cilantro, chopped Juice of 1 lime ½ tsp. Kosher salt ¼ tsp. Ground cumin
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until combined.
- Place in an airtight container an refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving.
Mexican Chicken Salad with Pico De Gallo Serves 4; ~3/4C per serving
- 2C Chicken, dark or dark and white meat, diced
- ½ C Green pepper, diced
- ½ C Chipotle Lime Mayo
- 2 tbsp. Sour cream
- ½ C Shredded Mexican blend cheese
- ¼ C Scallions, thinly chopped (green parts only)
- ½ C Cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp. Dot’s taco seasoning (see below for recipe)
- 1 Serrano or jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced (optional)
- Sea salt & black pepper for taste (optional)
- 1 C Pico de gallo, divided
- 8C Mixed greens
- 4 oz. Avocado, diced and divided
- 1. In a large mixing bowl, combine chicken, peppers, mayo, sour cream, cheese, scallions, cilantro, taco seasoning, salt and pepper. Mix until combined.
- Chill in an airtight container until ready to serve.
- For serving, plate 2 cups of mixed greens on 4 separate plates.
- Top each plate with chicken salad. Top the each serving of chicken salad with ¼ C of the pico de gallo. Serve with diced avocado.
- Chicken Salad