Added by Laurice's Kitchen
Molasses Coffee Glazed Pork Tenderloins
- 2 pork tenderloins, trimmed and cleaned
- canola oil, or other mild vegetable oil
- salt to taste
- Midnight Espresso coffee rub (see link above)
Molasses Coffee Glaze
- 3 ozs., 89ml, balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup, 170g, molasses
- ¼ cup, 86g, corn syrup
- ½ teaspoon ground allspice
- 3-4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons, 5g, cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon, 8g, instant espresso
- 1 tablespoon, 15ml, water
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan. Heat over medium-high heat and simmer until thickened, about 10 minutes.
- Preheat grill on high for 15-20 minutes. Turn the burners on half the grill to low, adjust the remaining burners until the temperature in the grill is between 350° - 400°F, 180° - 200°C.
- Place the pork over the low heat and grill for 35 minutes or until your desired doneness, turning once. These medium-large tenderloins were medium but still very juicy. Baste both sides of the tenderloins with the coffee glaze during the last 5 minutes of grilling. Let tenderloins rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Drizzle remaining glaze over sliced pork.
- Pork Tenderloin