It’s Mother’s Day this Sunday, which makes for an excellent opportunity to let mom know how special she is. I plan to make these wonderful silver dollar pancakes for my mom. They are so simple to make, and with a few berries on top, they are adorable too. Thank you, moms, for what you do for your families every day. You are such a blessing!/p>
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons all natural cane sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon ground golden flaxseed
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- In a small bowl mix together almond milk and fresh lemon juice and let sit for 15 minutes until curdled.
- In a medium-size bowl sift the flour. Add sugar, salt, baking powder, flaxseed, and mix together.
- Once the milk and lemon juice have curdled add the melted coconut oil and vanilla extract.
- Make a well in the middle of the flour mixture and pour the wet ingredients into the middle. Mix till just combined. Do not over mix. It should be lumpy.
- Heat a skillet until a drop of water sizzles when dropped on it. Transfer pancake batters to a piping bag or spoon small round drops of batter to make cute little pancakes. Cook the pancakes till golden brown on each side.
- Gluten Free Pancakes