Added by HomeCookingShow
- Digestive Biscuit - 400 Gms
- Sugar - 150 Gms
- Cocoa Powder - 50 Gms
- Water - 200 Ml
- Unsalted Butter - 150 Gms
- Vanilla Essence - 1 Tsp
- Walnut - 1 Cup
To Make Chocolate Ganache
- Fresh Cream - 1 Cup (200 Ml)
- Dark Chocolate - 200 Gms
- Break the biscuits into small pieces and take it in a bowl
- Heat a pan and toast walnuts and add half of it to the biscuits and keep the rest aside
- In a pan add sugar and cocoa powder.
- Gradually add water, and stir well
- Place it over medium heat.
- Add butter and mix well
- Bring to boil for about 5 minutes stirring constantly.
- Add vanilla extract and set aside to cool
- Pour the syrup over the biscuits and mix well
- Transfer the mixture into a cake tin
- Press down the biscuit mixture evenly
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes
- Heat a pan add cream and let it heat up
- Add chopped chocolate and stir until smooth.
- Pour ganache over the chocolate biscuit cake and refrigerate for about 3-4 hours
- Garnish with toasted nuts and serve.