Added by Serg
- 16 oreo cookies (plus 4-5 for garnish)
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 8oz of cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar (divided)
- 1 large 16oz container of cool Whip (or about 4 cups of sweetened whipped cream)
- 15 miniature peanut butter cups cut in half (plus extras for garnish)
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1- 4 serving size packages of instant chocolate pudding mix
- Crush the oreos into coarse crumbs and mix with the melted butter.
- Spread into the bottom of a 9x13" baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine the peanut butter, cream cheese and one cup of the powdered sugar. Blend until creamy. Fold in half of the Cool Whip from the 16oz container.
- Spread this over the cookie layer.
- Sprinkle the peanut butter cups evenly over the cream cheese layer.
- In a medium sized bowl combine the dry powder from the pudding mix with 1 cup of milk and 1/2 cup of powdered sugar. Blend until smooth. Allow to sit for 4-5 minutes until it thickened (soft set) then fold in the remaining half of the Cool Whip. Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Sprinkle additional chopped peanut butter cups and crushed oreo cookies on top as a garnish.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours (best overnight) and slice and serve.
Store covered in the refrigerator.