Added by Serg
- 2 1/2 cups non-dairy milk ((I used cashew))
- 1 large avocado
- 1 cup unsalted pistachios, shells removed
- 1 cup Medjool dates ((*see notes))
- Optional: 1/2 tsp almond extract
- Optional: 1/4 tsp spirulina ((for color))
- Combine the milk, avocado, pistachios, medjool dates, and almond extract in a blender. Blend on high until smooth.
- Add the spirulina slowly to achieve a pretty green color, tasting as you go and being careful not add too much or it will taste salty and ocean-y.
- Pour the mixture into a loaf pan, top with chopped pistachios, and freeze overnight.
- Remove from the freezer and let thaw for 10-15 minutes or until soft enough to scoop. Or if you want it SUPER creamy, break into chunks and re-blend until smooth.
- Scoop into bowls or cones.
- ice cream