Added by Glen & Friends Cooking
- 250 mL (1 cup) all purpose flour
- 15 mL (1 Tbsp) sugar
- 10 mL (2 tsp) baking powder
- 2 mL (½ tsp) coarse salt
- 175 mL (¾ cup) milk
- 60 mL (¼ cup) plain yogourt (or: sour cream, kefir, buttermilk, etc)
- 5 mL (1 tsp) vanilla
- 1 egg
- 60 mL (¼ cup) butter, melted
- Set your waffle iron to pre heat.
- Mix together the dry ingredients.
- Mix together the wet ingredients (except the butter)
- When the waffle iron is hot; whisk the wet and the melted butter into the dry.
- When lump free, portion into your waffle iron according to manufacturers instructions.