Added by Serg
- 6 - 8 ears of fresh corn husk & silk removed, then cut in halves
- 1 stick 8 tbsp of salted butter
- 1/4 cup pure honey
- 1 tsp creole seasoning or regular salt if you're unable to find creole seasoning
- 1 1/2 tsp parsley flakes
- * Non-sticking Spray
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Spray the bake pan / roaster with non stick spray, then add in the corn on the cobs, then set aside.
- Next, grab a medium microwave safe bowl and add in the butter, honey, creole seasoning, and parsley flakes.
- Place the bowl in the microwave, and zap for 45 seconds.
- Remove the bowl, and stir until all the butter is melted.
- Drizzle the butter all over the corn on the cobs.
- Place the corn in the oven, uncovered, and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, move the corn around, then put back it the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove the corn from the oven.
- Let cool.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Cooking corn in the oven