Added by Serg
- 3 cups boiled macaroni
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 250 grams boneless chicken breasts, cut into small cubes
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup tomato concasse
- Crushed black peppercorns to taste
- Salt to taste
- 2-4 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 1 cup white sauce
- Fresh breadcrumbs as required
- ¼ cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Garlic bread for serving
- Preheat oven to 180º C.
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick pan. Add chicken cubes and sauté for 2 minutes. Transfer on a plate.
- Heat the same non-stick pan. Add garlic and sauté till golden. Add onion and sauté till golden.
- Add tomato concasse, mix and cook on high heat for 1-2 minutes. Add sautéed chicken, mix and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add crushed peppercorns, salt and torn rosemary sprigs and mix. Add macaroni, mix and cook for 1 minute. Add some water, mix, cover and cook on low heat for 2 minutes.
- Transfer the macaroni mixture into a square glass baking dish and pour white sauce on top. Spread with some breadcrumbs and cheese on top.
- Put the dish into the preheated oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot with garlic bread.
Preparation Time: 10-15 minutes
Cooking Time: 20-25 minutes
- Casserole recipes pasta