Added by Heinz UK
- 1 packet Italian Beanz
- ¾ cup grated mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup sliced pepperoni
- 1 baguette, sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- ½ tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- A sumptuous, Italian themed bruschetta with pizza elements, this dish would consist of Beanz topped with mozzarella, pepperoni, and basil.
- Preheat oven to 180ºC (350ºF)
- Mix together olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper. Brush each crostini and arrange flat on a sheet tray.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, flipping halfway.
- Top each with a tbsp. of Italian Beanz. Sprinkle with mozzarella and top with pepperoni.
- Return to oven and bake for 5-10 minutes until heated through and cheese is melted.
Serve: 9 portions