Added by Serg
- Fine chopped de seeded tomatoes: ½ cup
- Fine chopped bell pepper or capsicum: ¼ cup
- Fine chopped onions: ½ cup
- Corn kernels: ½ cup
- Chilly flakes: 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Pizza sauce or pasta sauce: 2 tbsp
- Butter at room temperature
- Pizza seasoning: 1tsp
- Some circular cover or lid to cut bread in circles
- Bread slices( brown or white): 8
- Pizza cheese or mozzarella cheese: 1 cup
- In a mixing bowl add tomatoes, bell peppers, onions and corns.
- Also add chilli flakes, pizza seasoning, very little salt and pizza sauce.
- Mix the stuffing well and keep it aside.
- Now take bread piecse and roll them thin with the help of rolling pin.
- Put the lid on bread pieces and cut them circular with the help of sharp knife.
- Now apply thin layer of butter on one side of the slices.
- Take appam pan and put the bread slice butter side down in each hole of appam pan.
- Now stuff the bread cups with vegetable stuffing.
- Top them cup with lots of grated cheese.
- Now put the appam pan of low flame.
- Cover the appam pan fully with some cover or lid.
- Cook the pizza cups till they are crisp and cheese melts.
- Pizza cups are ready to serve. Serve them hot and crisp.
- Christmas recipes for kids