Learn How To Make Homemade Pizza Sauce Recipe, a Marinara Sauce With An Indian Twist, from Chef Ruchi Bharani, only on Rajshri Food. Make this Sauce Recipe at home and share your experiences with us in the comments section below.
- 5 tomatoes, peeled and blanched
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
- 5 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 10-12 Fresh Basil leaves
- 1 tsp. Dry oregano
- ¼ tsp. Black pepper powder
- ½ tsp. Red chilli powder
- 2 tbsp. Tomato ketchup
- Salt, to taste
- With a hand blender half-churn the tomatoes to a pulp.
- In a pan heat olive oil, garlic and cook for a while.
- Then add the onion and cook until the onion is softened.
- Add basil, tomato pulp, dry oregano, black pepper powder, red chilli powder, tomato ketchup, salt and water.
- Stir and simmer for 2 minutes.
Pizza Sauce is ready to eat!